| MalinaH a întrebat:

Va rog sa imi spuneti toate melodiile pe care le stiti de la lady gaga, kesha, rihanna, miley cyrus.mersi

Răspuns Câştigător
| iuliana04 a răspuns:

Miley Cyrus - Can`t Be Tamed
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez - Send It On (Feat. Demi Lovato)
Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall
Miley Cyrus - Let`s Dance
Miley Cyrus - Party In The Usa
Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It
Miley Cyrus - Can`t Be Tamed
Miley Cyrus - If We Were a Movie
Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
Miley Cyrus - Goodbye
Miley Cyrus - Kicking And Screaming
Miley Cyrus - Make Some Noise (OSD Hannah Montana 2)
Miley Cyrus - Obsessed
Miley Cyrus - The Time Of Our Lives
Miley Cyrus - Liberty Walk
Miley Cyrus - stay
Miley Cyrus - Right Here
Miley Cyrus - The Best of Both Worlds
Miley Cyrus - See You Again (Rock Mafia Remix)
Miley Cyrus - I Miss You
Miley Cyrus - Breakout
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - Rock star (remix)
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - If we were a movie (remix)
Miley Cyrus - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Miley Cyrus - Pumpin Up the Party
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - The best of both worlds (remix)
Miley Cyrus - Simple Song
Miley Cyrus - See You In Another Life
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
Miley Cyrus - Bottom Of The Ocean
Miley Cyrus - Robot
Miley Cyrus - The Driveway
Miley Cyrus - These Four Walls
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - Who said (remix)
Miley Cyrus - Start All Over
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - The other side of me (remix)
Miley Cyrus & Billy Ray Cyrus - I Learned from You
Miley Cyrus - As I Am
Miley Cyrus - Full Circle
Miley Cyrus - I Got Nerve
Miley Cyrus - East Northumberland High
Miley Cyrus - The Other Side of Me
Miley Cyrus - This Is the Life
Miley Cyrus - Wake Up America
Miley Cyrus - Just Like You
Miley Cyrus & John Travolta - OST Вольт
Miley Cyrus - Clear
Miley Cyrus - Good And Broken
Miley Cyrus - Someday
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - Nobodys perfect (remix)
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus - Pumpin up the party (remix)
Miley Cyrus - Hovering
Miley Cyrus - Talk Is Cheap
Miley Cyrus - Who Said
Miley Cyrus - G. N. O (Girl`s Night Out)
Miley Cyrus - Santa Claus Is Comin To Town
Timbaland Feat. Miley Cyrus - We Belong To Music (2009)
Timbaland - We Belong To Music (Feat. Miley Cyrus)

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Lady Gaga - Love Game
Lady Gaga & Beyonce - Telephone
Lady Gaga - Fashion (2009)
Lady Gaga - Boys boys boys
Lady Gaga - Eh Eh (Nothing else i can say)
Lady Gaga - Dance In the Dark (2009)
Lady Gaga - Paper Gangsta
Lady Gaga - Disco Heaven
Lady Gaga - Again again
Lady Gaga and Black Rose - Remix Night
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Lady Gaga - Lady Gaga Remix Video
Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Lady Gaga - Wonderful
Lady Gaga - Teeth (2009)
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Lady Gaga - Beautiful dirty rich
Lady Gaga - Gaga Mixtape
Lady Gaga - Monster (2009)
Lady Gaga - Nothing On But The Radio
Lady Gaga - Teeth
Rihanna Feat. Lady Gaga & Pussycat Dolls - Down Boy
Lady Gaga - Money Honey
Lady Gaga - Gaga Mixtape
Lady Gaga & Nicole Scherzinger - ONE LIFE
Rihanna & Lady Gaga - Ready
Lady Gaga - Dance in the dark
Lady Gaga - Brown eyes
Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough
Lady Gaga - The fame
Lady Gaga - Monster
Lady Gaga - Dont stop, Make it pop
Lady Gaga - Speechless
Lady Gaga - Born This Way (DrewG & Brian Cua Dirty Pop Mix)
Lady Gaga - Nothin On
Lady Gaga - Big Girl Now
Lady Gaga - Starstruck (Feat. Space Cowboy & Flo Rida)
Lady Gaga - Just_Dance

6 răspunsuri:
| loricel a răspuns:

Lady Gaga: Again again, Alejandro, Bad romance, Beautiful dirty reach, Big girl now, Boys boys boys, Brown eyes, Butterface, Chrismas tree, Dance in the dark, Dirty ice cream, Disco heaven, Eh eh, Fancy pants, Fashion, Filthy pop, I like it rough, I wish you were here, Just dance, Kaboom, Love game, Money money, Monster, No way, Nothing on, Out of control, Paparazzi, Paper gangsta, Poker face, Reloaded, Retro dance freak, Rock show, Second time around, So happy i could die, Speechless, Starstruck, Summer boy, Teeth, Telephone, The faime, Vanity, Viva la vida, Wonderful.
Kesha: Blah blah blah, Booty call, Boy like you, Dinosaur, Get in line, Kiss n tell, Stephen, Take it off, Tick Tock, Your love is my drug.
Rihanna: A girl like me, A milion miles away, A year without rain, Baby i`m back, Bad girl, Boom boom boom, Breack it off, Breakin' dishes, Christmas without you, Cold case love, Coulda been the one, Cry, Disturbia, Don`t stop the music, Emergency room, Final goodbye, Fire bomb, Give me a try, Good girl gone bad, Goodbye, Happy, Hard, Hate that i love you, Hatin' on the club, Haunted, Here i go again, Hole in my head, Hotness, How i like it, Hurricane, Hypnotized, I am fabulous, If I never see your face again, If it's lovin' that you want, Just be happy, Kisses don`t lie, Lemme get that, Let this be the last time, Live your life, Love the way you lie, Music of the sun, Now I know, Only girl, P. S, Photographs, Push up on me, Questin existing, Rehab, Rockstar, Rude boy, Russian roulette, S. O. S, Say it, Selfish girl, Sexuality, Should I, Shut up and drive, Silly boy, Stupid in love, Suicide, Take a bow, Te amo, Terminator, The last song, The last time, The one, There's a thug in my life, Troubled waters, U make me sick, Umbrella, Unfaithful, Wait your turn, We ride, What`s my name, Who ya gonna run to, Willing to wait, Winning women, Without you, Written in the stars.
Miley Cyrus: 7 things, A place to continue, All alone, All I want for Chrismas is you, All the time, Are you ready, As I am, Backwards, Barefoot cinderella, Before the storm, Bottom of the ocean, Breackout, Buterfly fly away, Can`t be tamed, Clear, Closet full of clothes, Creeper of my hearth, Dancing, Destiny, Do to you, Don`t walk away, Don`t want to be torn, Dream, Driveway, East northumberland high, Every part of me, Every rose has its thorn, Everything I want, Fairytale, Fall apart, Fifteen, Fly on the wall, Fooor wals, Forgivness and love, Full circle, Girls night out, Girls just wanna have fun, Good and broken, Goodbye, He could be the one, Hoedown throwdown, I cannot wait to see you again, I hope you find it, I learned from you, I miss you, I thought i lost you, I wanns know you, I'll always remember you, I`m just a girl, ce cream freeze, If we were a movie, It's the climb, Let`s dance, Let`s get crazy, Let`s do this, Life's what you make it, Liberty walk, Make some noise, Mixed up, My heart beats for love, Need a little love, Nobody's perfect, Obssesed, Old blue jeans, One in a million, Ordinary girl, Party in the U. S. A., Permanent december, Que sera, Ready, set, don't go, Right here, Robot, Scars, See you again, Send it on, She'll never you, Simple song, Spotlight, Star all over, Stay, Super girl, Take me along, Talk is cheap, The bone dance, The climb, The driveway, The other side of me, The time of our lives, These four walls, This boy, that girl, This is the life, True friend, Two more lonely people, Wake up America, We got the party with us, What's not to like, When I look at you, Who owns my heart, Who said, You and me together, You'll always find your way back home.

Răspuns utilizator avertizat
| Deea9v3 a răspuns:

Lady gaga- alejandro; telephone; the fame monster; poker face; paparazzi; bad romance; just dance; love game; Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say); starstruck; i like it rough
kesha - tik tok; your love is my drug; blah blah; take it off; boom boom bang; animal; Disgusting; blind; backstabber; Never Know About Love;
rihanna-rude boy; russian roullete; te amo; unfaithfull; if i never see your face again; s. o. s.; take a bow; shut up and drive; umbrella; don't stop the music; pon de replay.
miley cyrus-fly on the wall; can't be tamed; botttom of the ocean; see you again; the driveway; before the storm(feat. JB); 7 things; the climb; G. N. O (Girls Night Out); don't walk away; breakout; butterfy fly away; hoedown throwdown; party in the u. s. a.; goodbye; the last song...
cam atatea stiu:X:X:

fundita?:X

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Deci de la lady gaga eu stiu poker face, love games, just dance, bad romance, paparazzi, telephon, videophon, alejandro, fashion.

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Esti un idiot

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Bad romance love game poker face paparazzy etc