| crusssriss a întrebat:

am scris o compunere in engleaza pentru o verisoara(nu prea le are) si nu stiu daca e corecta (stiti voi.verbele,expresiile), Corectati-ma voi unde este gresit! Multumesc!(funita big grin)

I didn't believe that i attend a Lady Gaga concert because I don't listen this cand of music but at the insistence of my cousine I was giveen a ticket So I went to seenit the show was surprisingly pleasant with unexpected moments with a complex chare graphy and a great singing. The elements impact were the costumes of meet, tire and plastic. The artist has communicated with the puplic and the fans were delighted. The theme of the show was directed toward going adults and felling good about who you are. i thought that this show was one of the best from Romania.

Răspuns Câştigător
| MrsMoustache a răspuns:

I didn't believe that i will go at a Lady Gaga concert because I don't listen this cand of music but at the insistence of my cousin I was given a ticket so I went. The show was surprisingly pleasant with unexpected moments with a complex chare graphy and a great singing. The elementar impact were the costumes of meet, tire and plastic. The artist has communicated with the public and the fans were delighted. The theme of the show was directed toward adults and felling good about who you are. I think this show was one of the best from Romania. Sper ca te-am ajutat. Funda?

2 răspunsuri:
| crusssriss explică:

Fundita*