| MădălinaDinu a întrebat:

lucrez la un e-mail. Acest e-mail ar trebui sa faca o impresie buna directorilor ce il vor citii. Este scris in engleza, si mi-ar placea daca l-ati putea citi, as primi foarte calduros ideile voastre si corectari in caz ca trebuie.

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am writing to ask you informations about the italian section of the international high school de Lyon: available places, entrance examinations, study program, duration of the high school, final exams, diploma at the conclusion of the high school and what opportunities does your school offer about universities.
I am a Romanian student studying at an Italian scientific high school, my name is D**u M******a and I was born on the 1*th of March *0**. I attend the italian public school since the age of * years at Magliano Sabina, in the province of R*e**, L***o region; and I started my studies since the first grade. I finished the third year of middle school with the average of 10, while I concluded the first year of high school with the average of 8, 80 (8 in Italian, 7 in Latin, 9 in English language and culture, 9 in history and geography, 9 in mathematics, 8 in physic, 9 in natural sciences, 9 in drawing and art's history, 10 in physical education and sport, and 10 in conduct).
My family shifthed in Italy in 20** because of economic troubles and I repeated the first grade because of language difficulties (class that I already attended in Romania). I would like to continue my studies in another country, because of  integration issues. At first I thought at Romania, but informing myself better about economy and educational system I directed my interests towards France, because I have special attractions about languages too (I always lived between two differents cultures: the italian one and the romanian one).
Culture, architecture and scientific subjects fascinate me a lot, but I didn't find myself completly yet; consequently I have some doubts about choosing between an economic & social teaching (ES), literary teaching (L) and scientific teaching (S), even I opt more for a scientific teaching because I like a lot laboratory subjects like chemistry and physic.
I am interested about studing in an international school because it offers lot of opportunities like: the continued practice of a foreign language, enrichment and expansion of intercultural skills and the output of fixed patterns. Also, living with people that have differents customs and traditions, helps to discover themselves too.

Thank you for your attention, best regards.

D**u M******a

Dau funda, mai ales daca imi dati si niste sfaturi!big grin

ps. scuzati-mi categoria

Răspuns Câştigător
| pufulescu a răspuns:

I am writing to ask details about...
High school de Lyon sau of Lyon?
"what opportunities does your school offer about universities."... spune-mi ce ai vrut sa spui ca sa reformulez.
Prima fraza din paragraful 2 trebuie reformulata. " student studying " e aiurea. My name is D M, born on the 1st of March 2000 and I am a Romanian student at an Italian scientific highschool.
Dupa region scoate semnul; si spune and have been studying there since first grade.

| MădălinaDinu explică (pentru pufulescu):

"what opportunities does your school offer about universities."... spune-mi ce ai vrut sa spui ca sa reformulez.

Vreau sa intreb ce oportunitati ofera scoala lor pentru universitati, adica daca pot intra la oricare imi doreste inima sau nu

Multumesc foarte mult de raspunsbig grin

| pufulescu a răspuns (pentru MădălinaDinu):

... and which lines of study does your school offers, lines that can be continued through university education.

5 răspunsuri:
| pufulescu a răspuns:

My family settled in Italy in 2000, where I attended again the first grade on account of language difficulties.
Fara virgula dupa country.
At first I considered Romania but... towards France since I have special attraction for studying languages.
Bu i didnt find myself completely? Ce vrei sa spui aici?
I am interested in studying at an international school...
Fara : dupa like.
Output of fixed patterns, ce ai vrut sa spui?
Si ultima fraza ce vrea sa spuna?
Da-mi mesaj privat daca iti sterg intrebarea adminii!

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

"I am a Romanian student studying at an" = " I am a Romanian student at an..." fara " studying. Daca esti studenta, normal ca studiezi.
In rest mi se pare ok happy

| MădălinaDinu explică (pentru anonim_4396):

Oh, corect, multumesc foarte mult big grin!