| tzompy a întrebat:

Bunahappy vreau si eu niste statusuri scurte in engleza sau romana nu conteaza dar de dragoste, frumoase, fitahappy

1 răspuns:
| crissyyo a răspuns:

Heyy:*uite cateva dragute :
Dreams are for dreaming/ So I dream of you./ Hearts are for beating/Mine beats only for you./ Angels are for keeping. /May I keep you?

*You’ll never guess what would I do/ just for the pleasure of a moment with you.

*You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

*The best part of being in love is when you just love a person and be happy about it.

*Priveste in ochii mei si ma vei gasi. Priveste in inima mea si te vei regasi.
(Look into my eyes and you’ll find me. Look into my heart and you’ll find you…)

As fi in stare sa cuceresc cu o singura mana lumea intreaga, atat timp cat tu ma tii de cealalta.
(I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.)

*Daca as putea, ti-as aduce lumea intreaga la picioare. Dar nu pot, asa ca tot ce iti ofer este lumea mea.
(You deserve the world, but I can’t give that to you. So I’ll give you the next best thing….my world.)

*Thousands of stars are in the sky/ but you are the one in front of my eye.
(Pe cer sunt stele o mie/ dar numai una mi-e draga mie.)

*Noaptea trecuta priveam cerul si am inceput sa numar stelele una cate una. Mi-am dat seama ca doua stele lipseau si stiu ca tu le-ai furat, pentru ca acum le vad in ochii tai.
(Last night I was looking at the sky and I started counting the stars. I noticed that two were missing and I cant help but feel that you stole them, because today, I saw them in your eyes.)

*Do you know where you should be? In a dictionary as the definition of perfect.
(Stii unde e locul tau? In dictionar, pentru a explica cuvantul "perfect".)

*Pana sa te intalnesc nu stiam cum e sa zambesti fara motiv.
(Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.)

*Babe, when I look at you, I don’t see a girl, I see a goddess.

*I never knew someone could be so close to perfect. Till I met you…

*The beat of your heart plays my favorite song…

*There are almost 7 billion people in the world, but the only one I want to be with is you.

*When I die, I don’t care where I go, heaven or hell, as long as I’m with you.

*God made me, then he made you, then he whispered, "meant to be together"…

*There are trillions of stars in sight, but only one I can touch.
*E mult mai usor sa transformi prietenia in dragoste decat dragostea in prietenie. (It’s much easier to turn friendship into love, than love into friendship.)

*Sa ma bucur pentru ca suntem prieteni sau sa fiu trista pentru ca mai mult de atat nu vom fi niciodata? (Should I smile ‘cause we are friends or cry ‘cause that ‘s all we’ll ever be?)

*I wanna take you away… / let’s escape into the music… / dj let it play…/ I just can’t refuse it/ like the way you do this… / please don’t stop the music…

*I’m scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love… it never seems to last.
*Daca un inger si un demon s-ar indragosti unul de celalalt, ar putea ei transcede Raiul si Iadul? Ar putea ingerul sa renunte la aripi? Ar putea demonul sa stea in lumina?

big grin sper ca-ti plac :* bafta:*