| VampireDeea144 a întrebat:

Imi puteti sa mi le traduceti in engleza urmatoarele status:
----Ceea ce-ti scriu acum nu sunt cuvinte, sunt bucati de suflet si minte, caci dragostea nu se scrie se simte
----Cortina uitarii nu va cadea niciodata peste minunatul decor al prieteniei sincere, chiar daca scena a luat sfarsit

Răspuns Câştigător
| ruxandraaaaioanaaaa24 a răspuns:

"What i write now for you aren`t words, are pieces of my soul and mind, because love doesn`t write, it feels."
" Forgotten`s courtain will not fall over the beautiful scenery of sincere friendship, even if the scene is over."

4 răspunsuri:
| ThePunisher a răspuns:

What I am writing now are not words, they are pieces of soul and mind, because love cannot be written, it can only be felt.

The curtain of oblivion will never fall over the wonderful landscape of true friendship, even if the scene has ended.

| ILINCA_8854 a răspuns:

What you write now is not words, are pieces of soul and mind, because love does not write feels

---- cortina never forget will not fall over the beautiful scenery of sincere friendship, even if the scene is over
fundita?

| ILINCA_8854 a răspuns:

Cortina uitarii forgotten curtain

| ColorfullButterfly a răspuns:

---- What you write now is not words, are pieces of soul and mind, because love does not write feels

---- Cortina never forget will not fall over the beautiful scenery of sincere friendship, even if the scene is over... sper ca sunt asa si ca nu am gresit