anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a întrebat:

care imi dati si mie niste idei despre ce as putea scrie intr-o compunere care sa inceapa:" as soon as I opened my suitcase I realised that something was wrong"? imi trebuie urgent maine si nu am timp sa scriu ca am pregatire la matecrying( va rog care puteti scrie 2`3 idei in engleza daca se poate:-ssMultumesc!

Răspuns Câştigător
| Lala a răspuns:

Buna. O idee ar fi asta:

As soon as I opened my suitcase I realised that something was wrong. When I left home I put all my things in order, my chothes, my shoes, all my personal items were in order, and now everything has turned into a complete mess. First I thought that the staff who placed the passengers' suitcaises in the plane may have threw my suitcase along with the others, instead of placing them carefully and that's why I found this mess inside. But even if it happened, there is no chance for my things to mix this way. I started to verify if I still have everything I took from home, and I realized that a few things were missing so I went to the airport to see if my problem could be solved. They told me that it is not their responsibility and that I should be more careful next time. I was thinking that there is nothing left to do when, surprisingly, I remembered that I took a cab to get to the airport, and I left the driver alone for a few minutes when I entered into a bank to verify something on my card. Luckily, I memorized his name from the authorization he had in the car, and I phoned the company for which he was working, I told the nice lady who took my call which was the problem, and I got my things back after a few days. That cab driver was fired and I realized that if there weren’t for my luck, he would be probably still doing this every day, to many people.
Sper sa te ajute! happy

3 răspunsuri:
| XoXoChiqy a răspuns:

I haven''t Found his love.I forget it... ooo Whatever i will buy a new one... trist dar whatever

| DenisaBiluta a răspuns:

Multumesc mult lalasad dar am scris eu una ca nu am vazut ca ai raspuns tu...si macar vreau sa fiu corecta sa iau nota pe meritul meuhappy oricum compunerea ta e foarte buna si se vede ca stii engleza nu ai greseli deloc si totul e foarte bine structurat!