| Dls48 a întrebat:

Pot face facultatea de istorie fara cursul de teologie?

6 răspunsuri:
| doctorandus a răspuns:

Istoricii mainstream nu predau teologie "ca sa crezi in ea" ci ca sa stii ce s-a discutat timp de secole in Europa.

| doctorandus a răspuns (pentru doctorandus):

„My wife is an expert, among many other things, in Chaucer. She doesn’t "believe" in Chaucer, although she loves the texts and finds them personally important. There are professors in the university who teach the history of communism; most of them are not communists. Others teach the philosophy of Plato; they are not necessarily Platonists. Others teach the history of 20th century Germany; they aren’t Nazis. Others teach criminology; they aren’t necessary mass murderers... And so a scholar of Buddhism is not necessarily Buddhist (the ones I know aren’t); a scholar of American fundamentalism is not necessarily an American fundamentalist (one of my colleagues in that field at UNC is an Israeli Jew); a scholar of the history of Catholicism is not necessarily Roman Catholic (another colleague of mine in that field is, again, somewhat oddly, another Israeli Jew); scholars of Islam are not necessarily Muslim (neither of my colleagues in that field are); etc etc."
—ehrmanblog.org

„Some people maintain that it is impossible to study Jesus without believing in him. Do you think this is true? Is it true for other areas of academic study? Is it possible, for example, to study Buddhism without being a Buddhist? Or the Dialogues of Socrates without being a Platonist? Or communism without being a Marxist?"
—The Historical Jesus. Part I. Professor Bart D. Ehrman. The Teaching Company, 2000, p. 4

„We can start the topic by conceding that, just as no modern expert on Plato is expected to be a Platonist (even of the Middle or Neo- sort), no Bible expert should be expected to accept the ideas it puts forth, far less believe in its god(s) or its divine origin."
—Philip R. Davies, Reading the Bible Intelligently

| ReddY25 a răspuns:

Nu are nici o legătură teologia cu istoria deci, da, poți

| Lukasssz a răspuns:

Desigur

| Dragobeta a răspuns:

Daca nu e obligatoriu, da. Si din cate stiu in majoritatea facultatilor nu este.
Dar daca vrei sa faci istoria la facultatea de teologie, nu poti.

| SuNaM a răspuns:

Pai daca vrei sa faci istorie la facultatea de istorie, nu ai nici o treabă cu teologia. In schimb, daca vrei sa faci istorie la facultatea de teologie, pe lângă istoria normala o să ai și IBU( istoria bisericii universale) și IBOR ( istoria bisericii ortodoxe române )