| ReadAllAboutMe a întrebat:

Salut dati-mi niste statusuri in engleza de iarna Daca se poate dati si traducerea.

Răspuns Câştigător
| AndreeaRox a răspuns:

MARRY Christmas? Someone's getting married on Christmas? ...It's MERRY Christmas.

There are four stages in life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus.

may not be the real Santa, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t seen you while you’re sleeping

can’t wait to watch her favourite Christmas movie, "The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t Due To Santa’s Urinary Tract Infection"

is eating his weight in figgy pudding

What happened when the snowman annoyed the snow-woman? She gave him the cold shoulder.

Why is Christmas just like another day at the office? You end up doing all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.

Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.

Christmas is just plain weird. What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree in your living room eating candy and snacks out of your socks

How do you know Santa has to be a man? No woman would wear the same outfit year after year.

What do elves learn in school? The Elf-abet!

Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it soots him.

Why does Santa have 3 gardens? So he can ho-ho-ho.

What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Snowflakes.

What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? Its’ Christmas, Eve.

What did Tarzan sing at Christmas time? Jungle Bells

What’s red and white and red, red and white, and red and white? Santa Claus rolling down a hill!

Christmas is cancelled. I told Santa I’ve been good this year. He died laughing.

I’m not Santa. But you can still sit on my lapwinking

We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.
I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter.Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show.
Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."
A lot of people like snow.I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius."
And finally Winter, with its bitin, whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow.
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they do when they stick together.
Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour
Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.
Winter is nature's way of saying.Up yours.
0 wind if winter comes can spring be far behind?
Kindness is like snow it beautifies everything it covers.
There are only two seasons, winter and Baseball.
Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail.
I like these cold, gray winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood.
Every mile is two in winter.
The bee, from her industry in the summer, eats honey all the winter.
the pine stays green in winter, wisdom in hardship.
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours." Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius.
Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn.
Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
When the bold branches Bid farewell to rainbow leaves - Welcome wool sweaters.
Winter is not a season, it's an occupation.
Winter lingered so long in the lap of Spring that it occasioned a great deal of talk.
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?
Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.
Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me.
Blow, blow, thou winter wind Thou art not so unkind, As man's ingratitude.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Spring, summer, and fall fill us with hope; winter alone reminds us of that human condition.
I was just thinking, if it is really religion with these nudist colonies, they sure must turn atheists in the wintertime.
To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring.
Winter is the time of promise because there is so little to do - or because you can now and then permit urself da luxury of thinking so.
cred ca iti ajumgwinking

1 răspuns: