| ale7 a întrebat:

Buna happy Am primit tema la engleza sa descriem un job (eu am ales doctor) si as vrea sa-mi spuneti daca am scris corect,respectiv eventuale corectari sau sa adaugati ceva.
I want to be a doctor pediatrician because I like to help people, I love the children and I think the children needs more medical care.
To be doctor it-s a job really hard and dangerous.You have to study hard and be carreful, but is having his benefits.I think is very sasfactory to know that you saved someone-s life.
PS: Sunt a saptea big grin Funda

Răspuns Câştigător
| mOBSCENE a răspuns:

I want to become a Pediatrician, because I like to help people, I love children and I think that they need more medical attention. As well, I consider that their parents should be a bit more informed concerning what's good and what can be harmful for their children.
It's very hard and dangerous to work in the medical domain, especially with children, which are more sensitive and fragile. You have to study very hard in med school in order to succed, and you have to be very careful. Indeed, this job has its benefits and in my opinion, you get great satisfaction from knowing that your efforts can help people improve their lives, and even save them.

Hope it will get you a 10 :*

| ale7 explică (pentru mOBSCENE):

Thank you for answer happy

9 răspunsuri:
| lizucalisuca a răspuns:

MOBSCENE merita funda! Doar ca pe ultimul rand "from"-ul nu e necesar. mOBSCENE, you may get great satisfaction knowing that you helped someone less fortunate with this little essay. happy Good luck!

| mOBSCENE a răspuns (pentru lizucalisuca):

Da, asa este happy Iti multumesc frumos!

| darius88 a răspuns:

Deci, incepem cu greselile laughing

I want to be a pediatrician doctor because I like to help people, I love childrens and I think the childrens needs more medical care.

To be doctor it's a job really hard and dangerous.You have(cred ca trebuie need) to study hard and be carreful, but is having his benefits.I think is very satsfactory to know that you saved someone-s life.

I want to be a doctor pediatrician because I like to help people, I love the children and I think the children needs more medical care.

To be doctor it-s a job really hard and dangerous.You have to study hard and be carreful, but is having his benefits.I think is very sasfactory to know that you saved someone-s life.

Pentru a saptea esti putin in urma cred eu.

| mOBSCENE a răspuns (pentru darius88):

Care e corectarea? Cred ca si tu esti "putin in urma" tongue

| darius88 a răspuns (pentru mOBSCENE):

Te'ai uitat la tot textul?

Daca cel de-al doilea text este cel corectat, da, m-am uitat. Si inca sunt greseli de scoala generala pe care ti le voi exemplifica:
- "the children needs" - S-ul se pune doar la persoana a 3a singular. "children" este forma de plural de la "child"
- "a job really hard and dangerous" - in engleza, adjectivul se pune in fata substantivului, adica "a really hard and dangerous job"
- "carreful" este, de fapt, "careful", de la substantivul "care"
- "but is having his benefits" - "but IT is having ITS benefits". IT pentru ca nu ai niciun substantiv in propozitie, iar ITS pentru ca te referi la meseria de doctor, nu la o persoana.
- "I think is very sasfactory to know that you saved someone-s life" - "I think IT is very..." pentru ca, de asemenea, nu ai subiect"

Is it enough for you? Eu zic ca am dreptate, si stiu putintica engleza, fiind la engleza intensiv + locul 1 la judet la olimpiada, asa, ca sa ma laud oleaca laughing

| darius88 a răspuns (pentru mOBSCENE):

Pai daca tot sti engleza de ce mai intrebi.
Eu am crezut ca am facut bine ca nu am invatat toata engleza ca sunt si clasa a 6a.Si chiar,, de ce ai mai pus intrebarea daca tot esti locul 1 pe judet?

Ce intrebare am pus si te deranjeaza, dragul meu? Ma amuza faptul ca poti comenta de persoana ce a pus intrebarea, desi tu esti la acelasi nivel. Nu te gandi ca e foarte mare diferenta intre ce faci in clasa a 6a si ce faci in clasa a7a. Te pup si o seara placuta.