| Sports a întrebat:

am nevoie urgenta de ajutor, dau fundita!
Am scris o scrisoare in engleza si nu stiu daca am scris-o bine, va rog sa ma corectati unde am gresit:

Hi, how are you?
I wrote this letter to invite you to spend Christmas Eve with me.We decided celebrate this beautiful day Sunday.
They come and some of my friends.
We'll meet at a bar in central London.
Because you live in Manchester I'll you exactly the way from Oween's Castle to local.
Once you get to the castle you go up onKingly Street turn right until you reach a large museum, then a straight to theFoubert's Street and exactly where is the place.
I'll feel the awseome if you could come and you spend with us this Christmas wonderful.

5 răspunsuri:
| William a răspuns:

Ba, uite cum facem iti corectez o parte din scrisoare si cealalta parte ii dau la admin sa corecteze. OK?
I am writing this letter to invite you to spend Christmas with me. Cat despre We decided to celebrate this beautiful day on Sunday... cine te crezi tu sa decizi in ce zi se sarbatoreste Craciunul?

| UnleashedPsycho a răspuns:

Cred că merge mai bine "I am writing this letter".
We decided TO celebrate this beautiful day ON Sunday.
I'll TELL you cred că încerci să zici. Oween's Castle to THE şi de preferabil e să zici bar direct, că ai scris mai sus că e bar.
Apoi e then straight ahead nu a straight, în continuare to the Foubert's Street and the bar will be there poţi spune.
I'll feel awesome, nu THE awesome. Apoi and spend this wonderful Christmas with us.
Baft'!

| kaBooMx a răspuns:

Hi, how are you?

I wrote this letter to invite you to spend Christmas Eve with me.We decided celebrate this beautiful day on Sunday.

There will be some of our friends.

We'll meet at a bar in central London.

Because you live in Manchester I'll show you exactly the way from Oween's Castle to the local.

Once you get to the castle you go up on Kingly Street turn right until you reach a large museum, then straight to the Foubert's Street and exactly there is the the place.

I'll feel awesome if you could come and spend the Cristmas with us.

| aLeXsNs a răspuns:

Eu cred ca poti folosi. www.googletranslate.com

| carinaioana a răspuns:

In loc de "They come and some of my friends" - "Some of my friends will come, too."
La "I'll you exactly the way..." ce ai vrut sa zici? Nu ai pus verbul! Cu toate acestea, poti folosi verbul "show"
La "Then A straight..." nu mai pune si cuvantul "a"!
In loc de "exactly where is the place" pune "there is the place", sau ceva de genul asta.
La "I'll feel the awesome" nu mai pune si cuvantul "the"!
La "you spend with us" nu mai pune "you"!
Iar in loc de "this Christmas wonderful" pune "this wonderful Christmas"
La final, e bine sa pui "With love," sau "Love," si apoi numele tau.
Sper ca te-am ajutat!
Iar cu Google Translate s-ar putea sa nu rezolvi mare lucru.