| Riko_Richardo_1982 a întrebat:

Salut TpU! Am o problema si as vrea sa ma ajutati, de fiecare data cand incerc sa deschid un program imi da o eroare pe care scrie :
Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?

ProgramName:svchost.com
Publisher:Unknown
File origin:Hard drive on this computer.

Daca dau yes nu se intampla nimic,daca dau no nu se intampla nimic,nu pot deschide absolut niciun joc din cauza asta, va rog ajutati-ma sad

1 răspuns:
| aditimus a răspuns:

Starting off, by explaining the User Account Control (UAC) technology and it's way of working.
UAC is a new security technology (first presented in Windows Vista™ and nowdays, used in
Windows® 7 as well) used for malware execution prevention.

The way UAC works: When we execute a normal program, UAC first checks if that program has keywords like
"setup", "install", "update" etc, using the UAC Installer Detection Technology (IDT) (If is a setup.exe then elevate).
UAC also checks the programs manifest file for the "requireAdministrator" tag added in its manifest config, if that is
found, UAC will then go to the next step. When UAC has confirmed the first step, UAC will check if that program is
blocked by policy or if the programs publisher is blocked, when UAC successfully confirms that it goes to the next step.

When UAC has confirmed the first two steps, it then checks if the publisher of that program is "Windows®" it's self,
but in our case it isn't so UAC goes to the next step, and checks for a regular publisher.
If the publisher is verified (this means also that the program has a valid digital signature) then UAC will prompt
with a gray background and gold shield icon: "The application is Authenticode signed and trusted by the local computer".

UAC Message "A program needs your permission to continue"

UAC in Windows® 7: UAC under Windows® 7 is basically the same, except that they done some "small" modifications.
But, still the same rules apply in Windows® 7 as in Windows Vista™.

I hope this helps...

If you need any further assistance,
please feel free to contact me and let me know.

Have a nice day...