| SnakeDarius2000 a întrebat:

Exista,,Raiul"?

Răspuns Câştigător
anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Da, dar daca vrei acolo... in locul de dupa norisorii rozalii-albi, locul pe unde urci pe scarile albe si frumoase, parca necalcate pana acum, acel loc cu o poarta de aur in fata ta, iar ingerii canat la harpe, fa fapte bune, tata!

38 răspunsuri:
| AtateaConditii a răspuns:

Normal, dar exista si iad. Nu ai cum sa crezi in Rai daca nu crezi in iad si invershappy.

| EmaS a răspuns:

Sigur ca da.Lui Apostolul Pavel i s-a acordat favoarea de a arunca o privire pana in al treilea cer.,, Ceea ce ochiul nu a vazut, si urechea nu a auzit, si la inima omului nu s-a suit, este ceea ce a pregatit Dumnezeu celor ce-L iubesc.,,

| Thunderstruck a răspuns (pentru AtateaConditii):

De ce e asa normal din moment ce nu exista nici o dovada concreta in favoarea lui?

| PαtнwαуTσBℓιѕѕ a răspuns:

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Revelation 22:1-5 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. (Read More...)

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Luke 23:43 - And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Hebrews 11:16 - But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Revelation 21:1 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:22-27 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (Read More...)

John 3:13 - And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

Revelation 21:27 - And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

2 Peter 3:13 - Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Hebrews 13:14 - For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Psalms 19:1 - (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Hebrews 12:22-24 - But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, (Read More...)

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2 Kings 2:11 - And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Revelation 21:21-25 - And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. (Read More...)

Revelation 22:15 - For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 21:19 - And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:18 - And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Revelation 21:1-5 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (Read More...)

Revelation 21:1-4 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Matthew 18:10 - Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

John 10:28 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

Matthew 3:12 - Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, (Read More...)

Revelation 20:11 - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 11:19 - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

2 Corinthians 5:1 - For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Luke 15:32 - It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Psalms 14:1-4 - (To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good. (Read More...)

Revelation 21:1-27 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (Read More...)

Revelation 14:13 - And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed [are] the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 14:7 - Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Revelation 14:1-3 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:9 - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Revelation 2:7 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

1 John 5:5-8 - Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (Read More...)

1 John 2:3-4 - And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. (Read More...)

2 Peter 3:10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Hebrews 11:10 - For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker [is] God.

Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his merci he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Colossians 3:4 - When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Romans 11:19-22 - Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. (Read More...)

Romans 2:12-16 - For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (Read More...)

Acts 2:34 - For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

John 13:36 - Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

John 6:67-71 - Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? (Read More...)

John 6:60-64 - Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard [this], said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? (Read More...)

John 6:55-59 - For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (Read More...)

John 6:50-71 - This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. (Read More...)

John 6:47-50 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. (Read More...)

John 5:29 - And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 3:1-5 - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: (Read More...)

Luke 15:10 - Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Psalms 73:24 - Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory.

Psalms 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.

Revelation 21:9-11 - And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. (Read More...)

Revelation 12:1-2 - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (Read More...)

Revelation 7:9 - After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 6:12-14 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; (Read More...)

Revelation 4:4 - And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Revelation 3:21 - To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

2 Peter 3:12 - Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2 Peter 1:11 - For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 3:18-22 - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: (Read More...)

1 Peter 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Hebrews 12:28 - Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Hebrews 10:34 - For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Hebrews 8:1 - Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Hebrews 1:10-12 - And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: (Read More...)

Hebrews 1:10 - And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

2 Thessalonians 1:7 - And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

1 Thessalonians 2:12 - That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Colossians 1:12 - Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Colossians 1:6 - Which is come unto you, as [it is] in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as [it doth] also in you, since the day ye heard [of it], and knew the grace of God in truth:

Colossians 1:5 - For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Philippians 2:12-13 - Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (Read More...)

Ephesians 5:5 - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Ephesians 3:14-15 - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (Read More...)

Ephesians 1:18 - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Galatians 5:21 - Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Corinthians 12:4 - How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 - I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwinking such an one caught up to the third heaven. (Read More...)

2 Corinthians 12:2 - I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwinking such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Romans 5:17 - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Acts 14:15 - And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

Acts 7:56 - And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Acts 7:55 - But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Acts 7:49 - Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?

Acts 4:24 - And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou [art] God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

Acts 2:20 - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Acts 2:19 - And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

John 20:19-23 - Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you. (Read More...)

John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 17:22 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

| Thunderstruck a răspuns:

Nu exista, raiul, iadul, religiile sunt niste erectii ale mintilor umane bolnave.

| AtateaConditii a răspuns (pentru Thunderstruck):

Ai auzit de Biblie? Biblia este singura carte care nu a fost modificata de-a lungul anilor.

Răspuns utilizator avertizat
| tinerelul a răspuns:

Da

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Raiul, fara dovezi cu adevarat bune este la fel de real precum Valhalla.

Foarte pe scurt, raspunsul la intrebarea ta e NU.

| KristalPop a răspuns:

Am eşuat de fiecare dată când am încercat să văd dacă pot ajunge în "Iad".
N-am reuşit să ajung pe acolo să văd, dar cu prima ocazie am să mă întorc să-ţi spun dacă există.

| AlCoLiKdEnIsA a răspuns:

Eu cred ca toata povestea cu d-ze sa inventat pentru a fi pace in lume

| Silyca a răspuns (pentru Thunderstruck):

,,niste erectii ale mintilor umane bolnave" esti asa sigur? Cum poti sa spui asa ceva fara a aduce niste argumente clare, sti macar de unde provine religia, din ce an, pentru ce a fost facuta si cum a evoluat? Daca nu sti aceste lucruri si vorbesti doar din auzite sau din aroganta atunci esti doar un incult.

| RAY a răspuns:

Nu,in imaginatia omului exista asa ceva in realitate e doar inventia omului, nu exista a doua viata, e doar una si atat

| RAY a răspuns (pentru AtateaConditii):

Ce vorbesti, biblia fost modificata de foarte multe ori

| AnnonnyMa a răspuns:

Esti prost? cum sa existe dovezi, da daca ai avea putin creier ti-ai da seama ca exista.

| GRs a răspuns:

Nu exista.Raiul si iadul au fost inventate de om pentru a-i face pe oameni sa se teama ca dupa moarte mai exista ceva, pentru a nu face toate tampeniile care le trec prin cap in timpul vietii.

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

''Raiul''? Te referi la locul acela pe care crestinii il numesc ''paradis'', unde viata e vesnica si minunata? Nu, nu exista.

| Narfundo a răspuns:

Pe o alta planeta sau intr-o alta dimensiune unde putem ajunge doar cu mintea si sufletul, ratiune si constiinta.Probabil ca exista.

| danay72 a răspuns:

Va fi pe pamant, dupa ce Dumnezeu va interveni pentru a pune capat rautatii.Psalmi37:9-11,Isaia65:20-25

| Thunderstruck a răspuns (pentru Silyca):

Raiul a fost inventat pentru a da oamenilor o speranta sa nu traiasca de geaba. Religiile au fost inventate pentru a manipula lumea sau a da raspunsuri la intrebari.

Răspuns utilizator avertizat
| AtateaConditii a răspuns (pentru RAY):

Poti sa dovedesti?

| Indestructible a răspuns (pentru AtateaConditii):

Modificată sau nu, biblia nu este o dovadă a existenței lui dumnezeu.

| Salahadin73 a răspuns (pentru AtateaConditii):

Mai taie din ele......sunt carti mult mai vechi decat Biblia care au ramas neschimbate.

| AtateaConditii a răspuns (pentru Indestructible):

CUm sa nu? Atunci ce vrea sa spuna Biblia?

| AtateaConditii a răspuns (pentru Salahadin73):

Ce fel de carti? Despre ce vorbesc cartile alea?

Nimic relevant. Și eu pot scrie o carte despre un anume zeu care există doar în mintea mea și care te poate trimite într-un loc numit „iad" dacă nu-i asculți poruncile. Dar el te iubește, nu uita.

Deci ce sa inteleg, esti ateu sau nu?

Contează?

Nu, dar sunt confuză, zici ca Biblia nu este o dovada a existentei lui Dumnezeu si apoi : dar el te iubeste, nu uita?

Întrebări similare