I managed to root this phone Orange Stockholm, and remove all branded software including boot animation.
1. Install - Gingerbreak V1.2 - enable unknown sources (application settings) and usb debugging - root the phone.
2. Install root capable File manager, enable root explorer in advanced menu
3. Open and modify /default.prop
Change line: ro.secure=1 to ro.secure=0 Save file.
4. Install Terminal Emulator, run following command
$ mount -o rw, remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock8 /cust
5. Install File manager Delete /cust/Orange folder but leave the /cust/lost+found folder there
6. Install Root uninstaller - uninstall all programs with same Orange coloured icon
Orangehomescreen, analogue clock, digital clock, homescreen tips, Orange headlines, Orange startup, vipcontacts, profiles, sim toolkit, stock games...
Internal free space before: 127mb internal storage/ after: 137 mb
Now you have a clean android system.
Attention! You loose warranty by Rooting your phone!