| JadeMallow a întrebat:

Buna big grin
Imi puteti spune cateva statusuri in engleza big grin?
Despre viata, dragoste etc.
Multumesc big grin

Răspuns Câştigător
| Rwaaaar a răspuns:

1.Life is like a puzzle, hard to piece together, but beautiful when all the right pieces are put together.

2.8 year old kids today have Facebook, twitter, phones, iPod. When I was their age, I had a coloring book, crayons, chalk, and imagination.

3.Boyfri(END).Girlfri(END). BESTFRI(END). Everything Has An END Except... Fam(ILY) It Has (I LOVE YOU).

4.Awkward moment when an automatic door won't open for you.

5.I'm gonna buy two golfish and name them Cosmo and Wanda. Then I can wish any time I want.

6. what did the ***'s right leg say to the left one? nothing. they never met.

7.guns don't kill people, dad's with pretty daughters do. (;

8.It's hard to forget the one you love...but like i said its hard ...not impossible.

9."Just kidding" is just an excuse to Not get in trouble for something that you really wanted to say all along.

10.I said I'm over you. But every time my phone vibrates, my heart still wishes it's a text from you. ♥

11.today i caught myself smiling and i realised i was thinking about you! now i can't stop smiling! ♥

12.Its Funny How YoU Treat Me Like Sh*t, When Im Actually The Only Girl That Really Loves And Cares About You.

1 răspuns:
| Licurikiii a răspuns:

Uite.
1.-I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
2.-I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
3.-Every day withouth you… is like the world without the sun.
4.-Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
5.-When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
6.-Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
7.It's easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
8.If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.
9.You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand.you're love.
10.My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you.You are the princess/prince of my dreams
Sper ca ti-am fost de ajutor... fundita?

Întrebări similare