| pinkreason a întrebat:

Da-ti si mie replici din twilight ( oricare film din cele 3), sa fie in engleza pls. PS: sa nu fie una din acelea pe care le auzim des! ( fundita) :*

5 răspunsuri:
| Ada... a răspuns:

Bună! "People are predictable. But you… you never do what I expect. You always take me by surprise." (Edward)

"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin." (Edward)

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"love struck (Edward)

"This decision was ridiculously easy to live with. Dangerously easy."(Alice)

"Edward was right—you’re a magnet for danger. Weren’t you supposed to be staying out of trouble?" (Alice)

"I love a happy ending. They are so rare." (Aro)

"Bye, Bella. I really hope you don’t die."(Jacob)

"Normal humans run away from monsters, Bella. And I never claimed to be normal. Just human." (Jacob)

"You love me, too. Not the same way, I know. But he’s not your whole life, either. Not anymore. Maybe he was once, but he left. And now he’s just going to have to deal with the consequence of that choice — me." (Jacob)

"Sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf." (Jacob)

"I did murder five humans. If you can really call them human. But I was very careful not to spill their blood — I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist that, and I didn’t want any part of them in me, you see.(Rosalie)

"You already have everything. You have a whole life ahead of you — everything I want. And you’re going to just throw it away. Can’t you see that I’d trade everything I have to be you? You have the choice that I didn’t have, and you’re choosing wrong!" (Rosalie)

Sper că ţi-am fost de folos!winking

| laura23 a răspuns:

"Bella you are my life now" (Edward) love strucklove strucklove struck

| RimePeHartie a răspuns:

"Keep your hands of me!" (Jake-Eclipse) ce mi-a placut cum a zis'o laughing

| andreeeeeeeeea a răspuns:

He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.(Jacob)

I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic…(Jacob)

Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find.(Alice)

In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days.(alice)

There’s something… strange about the way you two are together. The way he watches you — it’s so… protective. Like he’s about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something.(Renee)

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.(Bella)

His fingers were ice-cold, like he’d been holding them in a snowdrift before class. But that wasn’t why I jerked my hand away so quickly. When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us.(Bella)

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.(bella)

ar mai fi multe care imi plac, dar nu am timp sa le pun acum, oricum astea mi s-au parut interesante

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Imprenting someone is like... when you see her everything changes.All at once not the gravity is that take you on the Planet it's her. Nothing else meter. you will do anything. be anithing for her. (Jack Eclipse)