| deea_5125 a întrebat:

Vreau si eu niste status in engleza de dragoste.Mskiss

Răspuns Câştigător
| Css a răspuns:

Salut! I want to paint the forest, and `can do in a thousand ways, he may meet the love that descends from heaven..."

Statusuri Love 202 "Now when water separates us tottering steps moments unfold What comforts us tempted senses

Statusuri Love 203 "If you sit on gandurii and you wonder why you live iti a mysterious voice replied to fight, to hope and love..."

Statusuri Love 204 "I want to be the snow to melt on your body I, I get to evaporate and tell them cerurii ca angels and heaven and on earth there! "

Statusuri Love 205 "Lado Tu Boca en transform from a Beso Mia! A one stop Beso a sueno es a que eu lo amo sueno! Te quiero y voy you bitter siempre, love me, love me sweet... (vs. Spanish)

Statusuri Love 206 "is said when the weather is beautiful in the rain says soare.Se soul is cold when it's in my soul hurts. It is said that when the wind blows does not love? It when the leaves move, knowing only that, I LOVE YOU! "

Statusuri Love 207 "If you love me why do I always cry? "

208 Statusuri love "When you left you took my soul with you... Come back! "

209 Love Statusuri Y Will always love the false image I had of you... "

Statusuri Love 210 "Do not throw a word in the wind, intense lives every word..."

Statusuri Love 211 "I really do not see how it would be a night without day, even I do not imagine I'd be without you! "

Statusuri Love 212 "Love is like a snowflake, slightly down and makes you tremble with pleasure, and then lose it melts..."

Statusuri Love 213 "A Day Without You is a lost day..."

Statusuri Love 214 "A tear I shed for you, a tear was shed light on the cheek, and she became a dream amor"

Statusuri Love 215 "Distance separates us and yet we close? remain single, just hear the heartbeat which deafen me, everything melts together with the sadness of your soul... "

216 Statusuri love "You tear on his cheek and rubbing my hand break... you LOVE! "

Statusuri Love 217 "I sleep with you-I thought and still with me and keep in mind wake up! Let me love you just as I dream... "

218 Statusuri love "Morning is another sensation, another time, another time, which I'd kiss you endlessly..."

219 Statusuri love "The night is our world the moon is master of the universe, and stars affect us when we kiss..."

Statusuri Love 220 "You came into my life as a powerful ray of sunshine that brought me in infinite gentleness of soul and warmth, your smile I've learned to know the kindness until then unknown, kiss your sweetie gave me unprecedented, serene eyes showed me no love and tenderness and beauty of your soul I have won my heart... "

Statusuri Love 221 "Love is a fabric of nature, embroidered sentiments..."

Statusuri Love 222 "outrageous and run away, I cry continuously and lose at night, where you expect me to love like two crazy! "

Statusuri Love 223 "A Heart I, a single soul and a rose petal, for you it all belong to three..."

Statusuri Love 224 "If you ever Moon will be close if the sun will disappear, knowing that he left something: My love that will never leave! "

Statusuri Love 225 "I dream and I can not stop, how I met you? How did you made me fall in love with you? I LOVE YOU! "

226 Statusuri love Love and love, only this is in my soul, and just for you: X: X: X: X: X

Statusuri Love 227 "Black Sea stood on a child and tells me you're an angel. I LOVE YOU! "

228 Statusuri love "For me, the night is my birthday... and you're my fairy queen"

229 Statusuri love "Look at me, hold my hand, keep me in his arms and then KISS ME"

Statusuri Love 230 "What you write now are not words, are pieces of heart and mind, writes for love not feel..."

Statusuri Love 240 "Holds up a date, what are you think about it? Do you think you do a crime if you tell me you love me? : X

Statusuri Love 241 "If you shed tears and love clouds did not pass, maybe there is a chance to start from the beginning..."

Statusuri Love 242 "Love is what makes your arrow wounds fire... upset... who loves his beloved fun! "

Statusuri Love 243 "alphabet begins with the letter 'a', numbered '1 ', begins with a tear of sadness, joy with a smile and my happiness begins with you..."

244 Statusuri love "From what gives your life, always keep what you really love and happiness when you know that means..."

Statusuri Love 245 "I cried, I suffered, I lost so many, all for a good cause: love between us two..."

246 Statusuri love "If you had to go litter I would go through fire and flames' I did not regret it! "

»Statusuri Love 247" It would be the water I would need the tears, the fire would be I would not need the heat, you just be mine I would not need anything! "

248 Statusuri love "I have you glued to stamp the letter and spirit as I can not draw because my heart hurts..."

249 Statusuri love "The shadow of night I try to look in the month of sleep I woke up I loved to tell you good night..."

Statusuri Love 250 "I want to be a star... a shooting star, I fall into your heart and can not leave. I love you, my princess "

Funda plss?

1 răspuns: