| maraa_9303 a întrebat:

Vreau si eu statusuri in limba engleza. Dau fundita:*

4 răspunsuri:
| Special_girl a răspuns:

1. We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

2. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue.Frankenstein was ugly too (nu fi trist, nu fi suparat, si Frankentein era urat);

3. He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point (cel care rade la urma, rade mai bine! Dar cel care rade primul, intelege poanta);

4. To be or not to be, this is the question (a fi sau a nu fi, aceasta este intrebarea);

5. A bad workman always blames his tools (un muncitor prost da intotdeauna vina pe unelte)

6. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis);

7. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

8. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste);

9. A smile doesn’t cost anything (un zambet nu costa nimic);

10. Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose (intodeauna imita comportamentul invingatorilor atunci cand pierzi);

I love you domnisoara Si sunt very mahnit Caci when i speak engleza You razi necontenit. I know esti englezoaica But it isn't important Amorul meu for tine Is very palpitant. I can't to sleep azi-noapte Si-am stat sa learn ceva From cartea de engleza Sa-ti tell iubirea me

Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’
My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now… I’ll work on procrastination later.
I can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep.
As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought ‘Were the heck did my ceiling go?
eMAG - Furnizorul solutiilor complete!
I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want! When i wake up i’ll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so! Leave me alone!
To be or not to be, this is the question
A bad workman always blames his tools
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind
A friend in need it’s a friend indeed
A smile doesn’t cost anything

| ChangeYourLife a răspuns:

I was born inteligent but school distroied me.Join the dark side we have cookies.

| marett16 a răspuns:

Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way.

Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’

I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!

If you got this message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I’ll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds

Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile

God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt

If your name was sleep, I would be doing you in bed right nowI can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep

This is a sad and funny away message. The sad thing is you’re IMing me expecting me to read your message and return. The funny thing is that I’m at my computer desk laughing the whole thing up right now.

I am off in that wonderful land where I can have anything i want! When i wake up i’ll have to face reality for the next 12 hours so! Leave me alone!
15. Looking in the mirror Here’s what I see A sad little girl staring back at me She acts so tough And so grown up But that’s not who she really is And it’s not who she wants to be I know this because that little girl is Me

Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life worthwhile so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

The sky was dark, The moon was high, We were alone, just her and I, Her hair was brown, her eyes were too I knew just what she wanted to do, So with my courage I did my best, I placed my handupon her breast, I trembled and shook and felt her heart, Slowly she spread her leags apart, I knew she was ready, But I didnt know how, It was my first try, At milking a cow.

I can’t be with you So all I will do is sleep. Please don’t wake me up from this dream For it’s all of you that I can keep

As I lay in my bed looking at the sky I thought ‘Were the heck did my ceiling go?

. We have to look for the facts, not words

He who laughs last, laughs best! But he who laughs first, sees the point

To be or not to be, this is the question

. A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind

A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed

A smile doesn’t cost anything

Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose

| Me_6295 a răspuns:

You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand. you're love.

The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer... I stay alone, I hear my heart beating, all disupears with the sadness in your soul

A tear I have gived away for you, the tear falled slowly and it changed to a love dream

Every day withouth you...is like the world without the sun

If I will tell you I like you, it would be a lie. I love you with all my spirit

My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you. You are the princess/prince of my dreams
Love is like the snow.it falls easy, it makes you freeze and then it dissupears

I love you. I love you... I love you...This withouth any other words

Love is an element of nature full of imagination

I don't imagine a night without day. I really can't imagine me withouth you