| Sasukesmecherul a întrebat:

Am gasit niste blazzer mid 77 vintage pe snkr industry care costa 529 lei si pe stockx is 84 dolari, sa-i iau de pe stockx?

1 răspuns:
| danuker a răspuns:

Pe mine mă indispune că scrie că "Final price will be calculated at checkout". Dar îmi spune că toate vânzările sunt finale. "WHEN YOU PLACE A BID, YOU ARE COMMITTING TO PURCHASE THE ITEM AS SOON AS YOUR BID MATCHES A SELLER’S ASK PRICE AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PAYMENT OF THE ASK PRICE WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR PAYMENT METHOD".

Adică cum? L-am cumpărat fără să știu prețul final?

"If your address is outside the United States, then you will be responsible for picking up your package and for paying all customs, duties, taxes and any other related fees in addition to the international shipping charges; you will be responsible for compliance with all customs requirements on import as required; and, when placing your order, you authorize us to appoint an agent to file the customs declarations on your behalf. "

Adică eu sunt responsabil și pentru livrare, și pentru TVA. Doar TVA-ul ar duce la 483 RON. Și cine știe când sau dacă ajung.

https://stockx.com/terms

Dacă ar fi să aleg eu, i-aș alege pe cei locali.