| ingerashpierduth a întrebat:

Cine imi poate da dialogul dintre Deokman si Yushin inainte ca Deokman sa moara in ultimul epsiod din Secretele de la palat?happy
Am mare nevoie de el:d
Dau funditahappy

Răspuns Câştigător
| M@rZzz a răspuns:

Salut! Am gasit dialogul, dar in engleza (sper sa nu fie nimic rau daca e-n eng.):

D- How desolate.
Y-The spring shall soon be upon us, flowers will bloom again, and new buds will grace the land.
D- Sping...
Lord Yu-Shin.
Y- Yes, Your Majesty.
D- I came into contact with, many people. Some of them protected me, others became firce rivalsof mine, others even loved me. Many came and went, but the one who has remained by my side... is you, Lord Yu-Shin. We walked along that ardous path together. And it was only possible because it was you.
Y- Your grace is immeasurable.
D-It is to you that I can entrust this nation, and all it`s aspirations left to fullfill; with full confidence and peace of heart.
If the unification of the Three Kingdoms is not borne out of our hands, we will never know if this land remain ours, or be ruled by someone else.
Y- I am well aware.
D- Lord Yu-Shin, I once told you about the dream I had the very first night I came back to Gyerim, right? Now I think I know who embraced me in that dream.
Y- And who was it? You may tell me.
D-Now I know. The person who embraced me and shed tears. I know now who it was.
Y-Your Majesty, who was it? Was it So-hwa? Or your late mother, the Queen?
D- Lord Yu-Shin, we once tried to escape, didn`t we? Remember? Shall we do it now?
Y-You are making me feel awkward. Why are you saying such things?
(Deok-Man inchise ochii si apoi muri)
Y-Your Majesty?

P. S.: Daca vrei sa vezi toata partea, uite site`ul de pe youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq5ucgeHZRo&feature=related

3 răspunsuri:
| trafikantu a răspuns:

Sunt pe youtube, nu urmaresc serialul, asa ca nu stiu ude s`a terminat, dar ai aici o lista: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Deokman+last+show&acum=f

sper sa te ajute, ceau;)

| M@rZzz a răspuns:

Am gasit dialogul, dar in engleza :

D- How desolate.
Y-The spring shall soon be upon us, flowers will bloom again, and new buds will grace the land.
D- Sping...
Lord Yu-Shin.
Y- Yes, Your Majesty.
D- I came into contact with, many people. Some of them protected me, others became firce rivalsof mine, others even loved me. Many came and went, but the one who has remained by my side... is you, Lord Yu-Shin. We walked along that ardous path together. And it was only possible because it was you.
Y- Your grace is immeasurable.
D-It is to you that I can entrust this nation, and all it`s aspirations left to fullfill; with full confidence and peace of heart.
If the unification of the Three Kingdoms is not borne out of our hands, we will never know if this land remain ours, or be ruled by someone else.
Y- I am well aware.
D- Lord Yu-Shin, I once told you about the dream I had the very first night I came back to Gyerim, right? Now I think I know who embraced me in that dream.
Y- And who was it? You may tell me.
D-Now I know. The person who embraced me and shed tears. I know now who it was.
Y-Your Majesty, who was it? Was it So-hwa? Or your late mother, the Queen?
D- Lord Yu-Shin, we once tried to escape, didn`t we? Remember? Shall we do it now?
Y-You are making me feel awkward. Why are you saying such things?
(Deok-Man inchise ochii si apoi muri)
Y-Your Majesty?

P. S.: Daca vrei sa vezi toata partea, uite site`ul de pe youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq5ucgeHZRo&feature=related

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Intra pe you tube si dai episodul 62 part2