| anonim_2758 a întrebat:

Sal TPU fundita plz cine stie bine engleza...va rog nu e greu traduceti-mi astap plz:

Buna.Ma numesc x si am x ani.Sunt foarte entuziasmat sa aflu mai mutle despre tine.

Eu am un frate de 18 ani care locuieste cu mine.Pe mama mea o cheama x.Imi place sa inot, sa mananc, rolele, bicicleta, in special sa stau pe calculator si cu prieteni.

Mi-a placut mult cadoul tau si multumesc. Abia astept sa imi scrii prietene.

Cu drag
x

Răspuns Câştigător
| ăăăă a răspuns:

Hello.My name is x and I am x years old. I am very excited to know more about you.
I have a brother (18 years old) and he lives with me.My mother's name is x. I like to swim, to eat, the reels, bicycle/bike, especially to sit on the computer and with my freinds
I like so much youre gift and thank you!
I wait to write me.

dear x...nu stiu cum se zice "cu drag" scrie doar numele tau.

daca crezi ca nu am scris corect uita-te pe site-urile astea:

http://www.dictionar-roman-englez-online.ro/......nline.html

http://ro-en.ro/

sper ca te-am ajutat.
fundita;;)?
papa:*

4 răspunsuri:
| mdany a răspuns:

Hello.My name is x and I am x year old. I am very excited to know more about you.

I have a brother who lives with me 18 years. On my mother a call x. I like swimming, eating, skating, cycling, especially on the computer and sit with friends.

I liked your gift and thank you. Can not wait to write my friend.

welcome

x

| Ingerash a răspuns:

Helo.My name is x and i have x years old. I'm verry pleased to find out more about you. I have a brother of 18 years old who live with me.My mother name is x. I love swimming, eating, the roller skates and bike, especially stay at computer and with friends. I'd loved your prresent, thank you. I can't wait to read me buddy. Love x

| larisa_4310 a răspuns:

Buna= hello

ma numesc =My name is

si am x ani= and have x years

Sunt foarte entuziasmat sa aflu mai multe despre tine=are very excited to know more about you

| yohasensei a răspuns:

Hallo, My name is x and I have x years old. I am very excited to find out more about you.
I have a brother, he is 18 years old and he lives with me. My mother's name is X. I like to swim, to eat, inline skating, biking, and especially to spend my time on PC or with my friends.
I love your present, thank you. I am looking forward to read your next letter.
Love,
x