| Doodle_8466 a întrebat:

Sal TPU funditabig grin ...cine stie bine engleza plz traduceti dar fara greseli plz...ca daca traduk eu poate gresesc si trebuie sa dau la profa etc:-J :

Salut.Iti multumesc pentru cadou. A fost foarte amuzant.Am citit scrisoarea ta si ma gandeam ca avem foarte multe lucruri in comun.Sunt foarte entuzaismat sa aud mai multe despre tine si tara ta.
Numele meu este x si am x ani.Am un frate de optsprezece ani si locuieste cu mine. Pe mama mea o cheama x.Imi place sa inot, sa mananc, rolele, bicicleta.In special imi place sa stau pe calculator si cu prieteni.
Sunt de religie ortodoxa.Imi place foarte mult anime-ul Naruto.Imi place sa desenez diferite personaje.Imi plac cumparaturile si muzica.Nu imi place sa citesc, sa fac curatenie, matematica, sa merg la bunici.
Abia astept sa aud mai multe despre tine si tara ta.Va fi o experienta placuta si amuzanta.
Cu drag
x

Răspuns Câştigător
| marett16 a răspuns:

Hi. Thank you for the gift. It was very funny. I readed your letter and i was thinking that we have a lot in common. I am very excited to hear lots of things of you and your country.

My name is and i am years old. I have an 18 years old brother and he lives with me. My mother`s name is. I like swimming, eating, skateing and ride a bike. In special playing on the computer and staying with my friends.

I am ortodox. I love Naruto. I like drawing many characters. I like shopping and music. I don`t like to read, cleaning, maths and going to my grandparents.

I would like to hear lots of things of you and your country. I will be a nice and funny experience.

Whit love

2 răspunsuri:
| CoCaCoLa a răspuns:

Hello. gift. A Thanks for your letter was very amuzant.Am read and I think we have many things in very entuzaismat comun.Sunt to hear more about you and your country.

My name is x and I x ani.Am a brother eighteen years old and lives with me. x.Imi her name on my mother likes to swim, to eat, rolls, especially bicicleta.In I like to sit on the computer and with friends.

Ortodoxa.Imi religion I really like anime like to draw different Naruto.Imi personaje.Imi muzica.Nu like shopping and I love to read, to clean, mathematics, going to the grandparents.

Can not wait to hear more about you and the country ta.Va be enjoyable and fun experience.

With love

| Alëxa_9778 a răspuns:

Hi! Thank you for gift. It was very funny. I read your letter and I was thinking that we have many things in common. I'm very exciting to hear more about yourself and your country.

My name is X and I'm x years old. I have a brother, he is eighteen years old.My mother's name is X. I like to swim, to eat, the reels, the bike. Specially I like to stay on Pc and with my friends.

I'm Orthodox religion. I like very much my anime, Naruto. I like to draw different characters. I like shoppings and music. I don't like to read, to make clean, math, to go at grandparents.

Can not wait to hear more about you and your country.It will be an enjoyable and fun experience.

Nu ar fi trebuit sa te ajut, pentru ca nu ai voie sa ceri ajutor la teme, dar ma roglaughing