| NastaseVlad a întrebat:

Va rog sa imi traduceti in engleza...am nevoie pentru maine. Funda si fara tradus pe google translate...va rog!
Un moment important din viata mea a fost atunci cand m-am mutat din orasul meu natal, Sighetul Marmatiei, din zona Maramuresului in orasul Targu Ocna. Acest lucru mi-a schimbat stilul de viata deoarece, in acel loc oamenii sunt altfel ca cei de aici, ca de exemplu au un alt accent in vorbire, au alte obiceiuri, la unele sarbatori si sunt mult mai prietenosi.
Daca as fi ramas in Sighet, probabil nu as fi vizitat acest minunat oras, Targu Ocna si nu as fi stiu cum e sa mergi intr-o mina de sare, nu cunosteam prietenii pe care ii am acum si in primul rand nu imi puteam vizita rudele atat de des pe cat o fac acum, deoarece din Sighet pana la locul unde locuiesc ei era o distanta foarte mare de parcurs.
Un lucru pe care il regret este acela ca nu mi-am mai intalnit prietenii, nasii mei si alte cunostinte din Sighet de foarte mult timp. Acel oras este minunat, cu oameni pe masura si cu multe locuri de vizitat din apropierea lui.

Răspuns Câştigător
| WhiteLife a răspuns:

An importanat moment of may life was the moment when I've moved from my natal town, Sighetul Marmatiei from Maramures to Targu Ocna. This thing changed my life style because there people are diferent from here, for example they have a different accent, they have other traditions at some holidays and they are more friendly.

If I've stayed in Sighet, probably I haven't visited this beautiful town, targu Ocna and I didn't know how is to go in a salt mine, I couldn't know the friends that I have now, and, in the first place I couldn't visit my relatives so often how I do now, because from Sighet to the place they live it's a very long distance ti walk.

However, it is a thig that I'm sorry: (Am modificat putin, imi cer scuze daca te deranjeaza, dar mi-a picat mai usor la tradus: Totusi, exista un lucru pentru care imi pare rau/pe care il regret)I couldn't see my old friends, mz godfathers and other people from Sighet for a long, long time. That town is wonderful, with great (nu stiu cum sa zic "pe masura", cel putin nu-mi vine acum, dar am scris minunati) people and a lot of turistic places around it.

ps: scuze pentru modificarile pe care le-am facut, dar imi este mai usor la tradus.

O seara placuta!

5 răspunsuri:
| asclepius a răspuns:

An important moment of my life was when I moved from my hometown, Sighet, Maramures area in the city of Targul Ocna. This changed my lifestyle because, in that people are different people here, for example, have a different emphasis in speech, have other habits, some holidays and are much more friendly.If I stayed in Sighet, probably would not have visited this wonderful city, Targul Ocna and I know what it's like to go into a salt mine, friends think gymnastics we now first of all I could not visit relatives so often as they do now, because of the place where I live was a very large distance.One thing that I regret is that I never met, my friends and other acquaintances in Sighet for a very long time. That town is wonderful with people and with many places to visit nearby. rolling on the floor) ar fi culmea sa primesc si funda smug

| yonela80 a răspuns:

An important moment of my life was when I moved from my hometown, Sighet, Maramures area in the city of Targul Ocna. This changed my lifestyle because, in that people are different people here, for example, have a different emphasis in speech, have other habits, some holidays and are much more friendly.If I stayed in Sighet, probably would not have visited this wonderful city, Targul Ocna and I know what it's like to go into a salt mine, friends think gymnastics we now first of all I could not visit relatives so often as they do now, because of the place where I live was a very large distance.One thing that I regret is that I never met, my friends and other acquaintances in Sighet for a very long time. That town is wonderful with people and with many places to visit nearby.

| NastaseVlad explică (pentru yonela80):

E tradus bine? Ca sa stiu ce sa fac ca o sa i-au nota mica daca nu...Fi sincera te rog.

| yonela80 a răspuns (pentru NastaseVlad):

e tradus destul de bine, in ce clasa esti?

| NastaseVlad explică (pentru yonela80):

A 9-a...dar in 5-8 se tot schimbau profesorii...merci.