| Xenoverse a întrebat:

Salut, am un laptop HP model 15-g011sq si pe el am hdd de 1 TB si vreau sa stiu daca pot sa mai adaug pe langa el un ssd de 128 gb dau funda.

Răspuns Câştigător
Salontanul
| Salontanul a răspuns:

La laptopuri, in general, nu prea ai unde pune un nou HDD. La tine poti pune SSD-ul in loc de HDD si sa folosesti HDD ca HDD extern punandu-l in loc de unitate optica sau pe unul din porturile USB. In ambele cazuri iti trebuie niste adaptari.

2 răspunsuri:
| RAY a răspuns:

Nu se pot pastra ambele

Thank you for joining HP Forums.
I'll be glad to help you Smiley Happy

As I understand you want to use both SSD & the HDD at the same time on your computer,
I had to take some time off and research for you, here are the results:

The Envy 15 has only one drive bay, so you can only have one hard drive or one SSD at a time.
Your laptop supports virtually any standard 2.5" SSD, however, you will have to remove the drive you currently have in there.

To upgrade or replace the HDD, you may make use of your user guide: Page 57 (Click here)
If you wish to replace it on your own, here's-a step by step guide: Click here

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

| lpavel a răspuns:

NU! Nu poti adauga! La acest laptop nu se poate face upgrade!