| Mada a întrebat:

Bunaaa. Imi puteti da si mie niste statusuri despre prietenie, in engleza? Multumesc. big grin ~funda~

Răspuns Câştigător
| Ioana_4187 a răspuns:

A friend gives hope when life is low. A friend isxa place where you can go. A friend is honest-A friend is true. A friend is precious. A friend is u!
Friends are just like stars. You don't always see them, but you now they are there for you.
Never say ur happy when ur sad, never say ur fine when ur not ok, never say u feel good when u feel bad, and never say ur alone when I am still alive.
Sacrifice everything for a friend but don't sacrifice a frien for anything.
A ring is round and have no ends, that's how long I'll be your friend.
On a silent night when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of u, a silent night a silent tear, a silent wish, that u were here!

7 răspunsuri:
| JustSmileBaby a răspuns:

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and cand sing it back to you, when you have forgotten the words. (Un prieteb este acela care iti stie cantecul inimii si ti-l poate canta inapoi cand ai ramas fara cuvinte) :X

| Ioana_4187 a răspuns:

Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late night calls 'n' Cute fotographs, ill b write here till the day of ma death, best friends forever till my very last breath!

| Dyya_1494 a răspuns:

Friends are forever.Boys are whatever

| alesia29 a răspuns:

A true friend is hard to find
hard to keep
but imposible to forget

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Never forget the people who made you who you are.

| DianaCorsa a răspuns:

Vezi Aici http://estatusuri.cabanova.com/statusuri-online.html
Sunt foarte bune o sa fi multumita

Sper sa te ajute

| Antonia_9468 a răspuns:

We have to look for the facts, not words (trebuie sa ne uitam la fapte, nu la vorbe);

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis);

A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

8. A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste);

Good friends are like stars. you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!(Prietenii buni sunt ca stelele.nu ii vezi intotdeauna dar stii ca mereu sunt acolo.)

Status1:Theme words are my own.From my heart : I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
Status2: Breathless kisses, burning touches, soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.
Status3LA man and a woman, one complete love since time began predestined to be as one.
Status4:We've been together before, in other lifetimes, we've fought dragons, and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.
Status5:We've walked on this earth many times together, perhaps for a moment, perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.
Status6:So when our time on earth, once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again, and again and again.
Status7: A special world for you and me, a special bond one cannot see, it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.
Status8: Its fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestling us to the fold like silken thread it holds us fast and bonds like this are meant to last.
Status9: Love is the greatest feeling, love is like a play, love is what I feel for you, each and every day, love is like a smile, love is like a song, love is a great emotion, that keeps us going strong, I love you with my heart, my body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, like a love I can't control, so remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart, and I have poured my entire soul into you, right from the very start.
Status10: What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!
Status11: Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.

Întrebări similare