| lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala a întrebat:

Hei, am observat de la un timp ca am celulita de fund si putin pe picioare, sus, aproape de fund. ce sa fac sa scap de ea?

7 răspunsuri:
| CoquineNoire a răspuns:

Sport : jogging,role,bicicleta, exercitii pentru coapse, fund si picioare.
cumpara o crema anticelulita (costa cam 10 lei, sunt si mai scumpe dar nu's bune, sa fie pe baza de cafeina sau ardei iute) si te masezi cu ea in fiecare seara dupa baie.
bafta

| Cristiana2011 a răspuns:

Alearga seara. Si nu manca dupa ora 6 seara :*!

| Loyd06 a răspuns:

Iei frumos un prosopel, si freci zona afectata in fiecare seara.

| cld2011 a răspuns:

Buna,
Sportul previne si tine la distanta celulita intr-adevar.

Totusi, daca ai pus din pacate pe tine celulita, e foarte usor sa scapi cu crema anticelulitica Revicel.
Este preparat cu ardei iute si alge marine, doua plante cunoscute cu un bun efect anticelulitic.

Revicel il gasesti in majoritatea plafar-urilor sau poti comanda de pe net.

| ALC4EVER a răspuns:

Raspuns corect : SPORT! Serios, putina miscare nu strica happy

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

Sportul ajuta foarte mult pentru prevenirea celulitei,dar are o contribtie minora,aproape insesizabila in disparitia sa.Fa zilnic 15-20 de minute de masaj cu zat de cafea(e o senzatie foarte placuta si,pe langa faptul ca ajuta impotriva celulitei,lasa pielea fina si hidratata;intrucat cafeaua contine ulei).Masajul(care trebuie sa fie putin mai dur decat un masaj obisnuit)fa-l zilnic pana la obtinerea rezultatelor dorite,dupa care fa-l de 2 ori pe saptamana si combina-l cu 15 minute de alergare zilnica,cu viteza medie,pentru prevenire.Numai bine.

| dana9009 a răspuns:

Eu am cautat pe net si am gasit asta http://www.iti-recomand.mug.ro/fara-celulita

Dear Friend,

If you are embarrassed by having to hide your cellulite and not being able to wear shorts or your favorite swimsuit, I have some very good news for you that could make this the most important letter you'll ever read. The time to banish cellulite from your skin is NOW and I'll tell you why in a minute.

First I want to take a minute to tell you about my story.

I first noticed the initial signs of cellulite on my legs when I was in my late twenties. I was mortified but thought that if I just ate well and kept exercising that it would go away on it's own.

I was wrong. It got worse.

So bad, in fact, that I went for over 3 years without wearing a swimsuit or even a pair of shorts. I was embarrassed by the nasty, dimpled appearance of my skin and longed for the days of having radiant, tight skin that I was proud to show off.

I tried many different medical treatments and over-the-counter medications.

I tried everything from creams and lotions to body wraps and even injections. Although some things did help a little bit, it always seemed like it ended up coming back.

It seemed like my cellulite was only getting
worse...

I knew that there had to be a more effective way to bring back that youthful glow to my skin that wouldn't cost me a fortune so I approached a practitioner of natural medicine that a close friend recommended with high hopes.

I've always been a bit skeptical about any "natural" remedies out there on the market but I was desperate to be able to wear shorts on a hot day or wear my swimsuit at the beach so I thought "what the heck?"

When she first told me about her all-natural solution to getting rid of cellulite, I almost fell off my chair.

Let's just say my skepticism didn't exactly go away. I thought it was utter nonsense.

But then I tried what she suggested and...
My skin started to return to it's normal, healthy texture within DAYS...

At first I thought it was a complete coincidence but when I stopped using this all-natural cellulite solution, sure enough my skin started to return to it's old, hideous dimpled state.

It was then that I knew I'd found the secret to banishing my cellulite for good.

My name is Donna Bower and after years of suffering with cellulite, I've found an all-natural solution that literally works like magic to return your skin to it's natural, youthful state.

http://www.iti-recomand.mug.ro/fara-celulita