| Rennata a întrebat:

Buna TPU ma puteti ajuta profa de engleza ne-a spus sa facem o compunere in engleza despre cineva sau ce interesant, deci am nevoie de asa ceva urgent va multumesc anticipant si despre vedete e bine doar sa fie in engleza dau funda la cea mai buna compunere!

5 răspunsuri:
| fuzzer a răspuns:

Tom Kaulitz was born on 01.09. 1989 in Leipzing Germany.
Tom have black hair, brun eyes and have a pierccing in the lips.
His hobbies are the partys en graffitty.
Tom hates math and physics.him prefered song is "let me go''.
He sing at the guitar at seven years he was inspired by stepfather Gordon Trumper which also has a rock band.
tom is guy and the alll girls ainburnes. Is charming and cool but in the same time is soul and friendly.Tom's face shape is similar with his twin brother Bill and when is laught he's look like a realy wink. The lower lip pircingual are emphasize mouth with full lips and sensual. Under outsid Tom looks innocent.charming and playful.But in relations with girlls is very slick likes to flirt offensive kiss them for free without providing to many insteed that a party. Him has realized Scream/483 Humanoid Zimer Schrei:So Laut Du Kannst Der Letzte Tag [Exclusive Version]. In conclusion is very open charming tooks much is ambitious sensitive and romantic.Him prefer to stay in home than to air out. thats mai prefered star.

Sper sa te ajute, mult succes!

| Patty03 a răspuns:

PETS
A pet is an animal kept for a person's company. The most popular pets are noted for their attractive appearances and their loyality or playful personalities, for example cats and dogs. Nice pets there are also guinea pigs, hamsters, parrots, turtles or tropical fish.
Many cities and towns have local ordinances limiting the number of pets a person may have although a certain number of animals may be kept for business purposes.
Since my early childhood i have wished to have a dog. I love dogs, they are my favourite pets, becouse they are pretty, friendly and playful.
I really want a dog like a Malamut becouse they are beautiful, intteligent, and playful but I know, I can't keep such a big dog in a flat. I also like Shitzu's they are so cute and fluffy and they are also very lovely
My cousin has a pretty Shitzu. Puffi is a very cute puppy who loves everybody especially children. I love pets and I hope my parent will allow me to have a dog some day.

| GigiManivela a răspuns:

Posteaza aici compunerea in romana si ti-o traduc.

| Rennata explică (pentru GigiManivela):

Pai despre antonia iti sau site ul si extragi ce ti se pare ca e mai interesant! Mersiii:*http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Iacobescu