| Crash94 a întrebat:

Bună, am un text în engleză, dar nu ştiu cât de corect gramatical este. Aş vrea să-mi corecteze cineva greşelile, dacă se poate. Mulţumesc.

"I think the most important thing in life is to have whom you share your thoughts, feelings and deeds. The life would be more quiet. Sometimes It's understandable to hide from others, but to hide from yourself is truly tragic! Certainly all of us have moments when we feel abandoned, forgotten by the world, by the friends or even by our own family. It can truly name loneliness? We are aware that we are not alone, we have ourselves. Perhaps we looked in the mirror and we often had the impression that we looked another person. Well, it is called subconscious, I suppose. You felt then that you can reach out of the mirror and you remove that person from there? This shows that we are not really abandoned. We have ourselves and our being will only end when we can feel the soul alone."

Răspuns Câştigător
| andreeaoprea a răspuns:

I think the most important thing in life is to have who to share your thoughts, feelings and deeds with. The life would be quieter. Sometimes is understandable to hide from others, but hiding from yourself is truly tragic. Certainly all of us have moments when we feel abandoned, forgotten by the world, by the friends or even by our own family. Can this be truly named loneliness? We are aware that we are not alone, we have ourselves. Perhaps we happened to look in the mirror and often had the impression that we looked to another person. Well, it is called subconscious, I suppose. Did you feel that you can reach out for the mirror and remove that person inside it? This shows that we are not really abandoned. We have ourselves and our being will only end when we will feel the soul alone.

Am corectat asa rapid, sper ca te-am ajutat. big grin

| andreeaoprea a răspuns (pentru andreeaoprea):

Did you feel that you could reach...(scuze un trecut cere alt trecut, abia dupa ce am recitit am realizat)

| Thethinker30 a răspuns (pentru andreeaoprea):

"Sometimes is understandable"- lipseste subiectul propozitiei "it", "forgotten by the world, by the friends", articolul hotarat nu e necesar. deci corect ar fi fara el, "when we will feel the soul alone": - dupa when NU se foloseste viitorul - "when we feel the soul alone". "looked to" cred ca mai potrivit este "look at". happy

5 răspunsuri:
| Aide a răspuns:

Pare destul de bine scris

| ღDianaღ a răspuns:

Este corect!winking

| Vladutzul123 a răspuns:

Da,aproape e perfect.Un mic lucru, poti zice mai usor in loc de "I think the most important thing in life is to have whom you share your thoughts..."mai usor ar fi :I think the most important thing in life is to have someone to share your thoughts..."dar e corect si cum zici tu. Eu zic c-ar fi fost mai usor doar.Bafta!