| pufarina a întrebat:

Cine imi traduce In ENGLEZA aceasta poveste? Dau funda:X mare si frumoasa
text : Intr-o zi insorita si frumuoasa am venit de la scoala. in drum spre casa am auzit un sunet de ajutor.
m-am intors si in spatele meu am vazut un catelus ranit.
mi-a fost mila de el de accea l-am adus acasa. i-am cerut voie mamei dar ea a acceptat foarte greu.
am fost foarte fericita ca am putut pastra catelusul dar si trista pentru ca era foarte ranit si eu nu stiam ce sa fac sa-l fac sa-si revina.
mama m-a ajutat. dupa cateva saptamani catelusul si-a revenit catelusul crestea in fiecare zi cate un pic si eu nu stiam ce nume sa-i pun.
dupa cateva zile m-am decis ce nume sa-i pun numele rex.
rex a fostun caine cuminete, jucaus si dragalas.
intr-o zi mama a venit sa-i dea de mancare si din greseala i-a calcat coada. rex a sarit si a muscat-o pe mama de picior.
cand am venit acasa m-am speriat cand am vazut-ope mama cu picorul ranit dar din fericire nu a fost muscata rau.
dupa acel incident mama s-a decis sa faca un anunt in ziar pentru a gasi stapanul lui Rex.
A doua zi mama s-a dus s-a dus sa puna anuntul in ziar.
eu nu vroiam ca rex sa pelece dar mama vroia foarte mult. dupa o saptamana o doamna draguta suna politicos la usa.
mama o invita inauntru doamna vrea sa afle daca e acel canine care l-a pierdut acum 3 luni. mama a acceptat sal arate.
intr-adevar acel caine era al doamnei, rex stia ca trebuie sa plece si a fost foarte trist si eu la fel.
de atuncea euprefer pisicile, ma gandesc in fiecare zi la rex unde e ce face si daca e bine unde e. dau funda promit plss o traducere corecta plzz help me!

Răspuns Câştigător
| melc a răspuns:

On a nice, sunny day I came back from school. On my way home, I heard a cry for help. When I turned back, I saw a wounded puppy. I pitied him, so I brought him home. I asked my mom if we could keep it, but she hardly accepted. I was very happy because we could keep the puppy, but also very sad, because he was injured and I didn't know what to do. Mom helped me, and in a few weeks, the puppy healed. He was growing everyday, I didn't know how to name him.
After a few days, I decided: the puppy's name will be Rex!
Rex was a nice, happy and playful puppy.
One day, Mom came to feed him. She accidentally stepped on his tail, so Rex jumped and bit her leg.
When I came home, I was really scared when I saw Mom with an injured leg, but fortunately, it wasn't a serious wound.
After that incident, Mom decided to put an ad in the newspaper to find the dog's true master.
The next day my mother went went to put the ad in the newspaper.
I didn't want Rex to leave, but Mom really wanted him to go. After a week a nice lady came to our house.
Mom invited the lady inside, she wanted to know if the dog that was lost 3 months ago was hers.
Indeed, that woman was the dog's real master. Rex knew that he had to leave and he was really sad, just like me.
Since then I like cats more, I think about Rex everyday, about what he does, where he is.

Nu te sfatuiesc sa traduci cu Google translator, ies tampenii laughing [mai sus n'am tradus cu Googu']

3 răspunsuri:
| DjReal a răspuns:

On a sunny day and I came home from school... on the way home I heard a sound aid. I turned my back and I saw a wounded puppy. thousand miles from him was why we brought him home. i-am mother asked permission but she accepted very difficult. I was very happy that I could keep the puppy but also sad because he was very hurt and I do not know what to do to get him to rebound. mother helped me. after a few weeks he returned puppy puppy grows every day a little bit and I do not know what name to put themhappyafter a few days I decided to put him to name names Rex. rex the dog fostun cuminete, playful and cute. one day my mother came to give him food, and by mistake the tail board. Rex jumped and bit her mother's leg. when I came home I, m scared when I saw her mother picorul opera injured but fortunately not been bitten bad. After that incident, his mother decided to make an announcement newspaper to find Rex's owner. The next day my mother went went to put the announcement in the newspaper. I did not want Rex to pelece but she wanted very much. After a week sounds a nice lady at the door politely. invites her mother inside she wants to know if that dog who lost three months ago. mother accepted the show hall. indeed that was the dog lady, Rex knew he had to leave and I was very sad too. euprefer then cats, I think every day which is what makes Rex and if he feels goodhappy
cam asta ewinking

| ♥кŧà ŧέ łüьέšŧέ♥ a răspuns:

On a sunny day and I came home from school frumuoasa. on the way home I heard a sound aid.

I turned my back and I saw a wounded puppy.

thousand miles from him was why we brought him home. i-am mother asked permission but she accepted very difficult.

I was very happy that I could keep the puppy but also sad because he was very hurt and I do not know what to do to get him to rebound.

mother helped me. after a few weeks he returned puppy puppy grows every day a little bit and I do not know what name to put them.

after a few days I decided to put him to name names Rex.

Rex the dog fostun cuminete, playful and cute.

One day my mother came to give him food, and by mistake the tail board. Rex jumped and bit her mother's leg.

When I came home, I scared myself when I saw her mother picorul opera injured but fortunately no harm was bitten.

After that incident, his mother decided to make an announcement in the newspaper to find Rex's owner.

I did not want Rex to pelece but she wanted very much. After a week sounds a nice lady at the door politely.

asks her mother inside she wants to know if that dog who lost three months ago. mother accepted the show hall.

indeed that was the lady dog, Rex knew he had to leave and I was very sad too.

Since then euprefer cats, I think every day which is what makes Rex and if it's where he.

Pupici:*

anonim_4396
| anonim_4396 a răspuns:

On a sunny day and I came home from school frumuoasa. on the way home I heard a sound aid.

I turned my back and I saw a wounded puppy.

thousand miles from him was why we brought him home. i-am mother asked permission but she accepted very difficult.

I was very happy that I could keep the puppy but also sad because he was very hurt and I do not know what to do to get him to rebound.

mother helped me. after a few weeks he returned puppy puppy grows every day a little bit and I do not know what name to put them.

after a few days I decided to put him to name names Rex.

Rex the dog fostun cuminete, playful and cute.

One day my mother came to give him food, and by mistake the tail board. Rex jumped and bit her mother's leg.

When I came home, I m scared when I saw her mother picorul opera wounded but fortunately was not bitten bad.

After that incident, his mother decided to make an announcement in the newspaper to find Rex's owner.

I did not want Rex to pelece but she wanted very much. After a week sounds a nice lady at the door politely.

asks her mother inside she wants to know if that dog who lost three months ago. mother accepted the show hall.

indeed that was the lady dog, Rex knew he had to leave and I was very sad too.

Since then euprefer cats, I think every day which is what makes Rex and if it's where he
Ascultaţi
Citiţi fonetic
Dicţionar - Afişaţi dicţionarul detaliat
Google Traducere pentru:CăutăriVideoclipuriE-mailTelefonChatAfaceri