| sergiu19997 a întrebat:

vreau la vară sa plec în america prin work and travel. Mi se va cere la ambasada cazierul? Se poate sa primesc viza daca am dosar penal?

Răspuns Câştigător
suntserios
| suntserios a răspuns:

Foarte sigur NU cere niciun cazier. Ca ei iti pot controla istoricul penal e alta chestie. Dar decizia daca iti da viza sau nu tine de interviul cu consulul ambasadei nu tine de dosarul penal.

13 răspunsuri:
| alex495 a răspuns:

Da iti cere cazierul foarte sigur. Daca ai dosar penal e groasa rau. Nu ti da nicio viza si mia aia de euro pe care ai platit o la universitate s-a dus pe apa sambetei.

| alex495 a răspuns (pentru suntserios):

Ai fost vreodata plecat afara? in afara de Spania, Italia? Eu am fost in Canada, Statele Unite si Australia, nu te lasa daca ai cazier ca altfel ajungeau toti aurolacii

| suntserios a răspuns (pentru alex495):

Din pacate pentru tine nu prea ai nimerit persoana pe care sa o contrazici pe chestii pe care nu le stii pentru ca am viza de SUA, luata destul de recent, am fost in SUA, am ajutat vreo 2-3 prieteni cu aplicatia pentru viza si nu e nevoie de cazier. Pe unde zici tu ca ai fost, probabil ai fost cu google maps. Si ca treaba sa fie clara citeste cu atenti, sa te informezi si tu, despre documentele de care ai nevoie ca sa aplici pentru interviu de viza pentru SUA... de pe site uul oficial.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ro_ro/ro-niv-typeb1b2.asp#qualifications

Incearca sa nu mai contrazici daca nu stii despre ce e vorba.

Vezi ca esti asa weak nu sti nici macar sa citesti tot, ti ai bagat o singur in gura https://travel.state.gov/......vers.html. Nu stiu ce a facut baiatul asta asa ca dau paste la tot
) Criminal and related grounds. -

(A) Conviction of certain crimes.-

(i) In general.-Except as provided in clause (ii), any alien convicted of, or who admits having committed, or who admits committing acts which constitute the essential elements of-

(I) a crime involving moral turpitude (other than a purely political offense) or an attempt or conspiracy to commit such a crime, or

(II) a violation of (or a conspiracy or attempt to violate) any law or regulation of a State, the United States, or a foreign country relating to a controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)), is inadmissible.

(ii) Exception.-Clause (i)(I) shall not apply to an alien who committed only one crime if-

(I) the crime was committed when the alien was under 18 years of age, and the crime was committed (and the alien released from any confinement to a prison or correctional institution imposed for the crime) more than 5 years before the date of application for a visa or other documentation and the date of application for admission to the United States, or

(II) the maximum penalty possible for the crime of which the alien was convicted (or which the alien admits having committed or of which the acts that the alien admits having committed constituted the essential elements) did not exceed imprisonment for one year and, if the alien was convicted of such crime, the alien was not sentenced to a term of imprisonment in excess of 6 months (regardless of the extent to which the sentence was ultimately executed).

(B) Multiple criminal convictions.-Any alien convicted of 2 or more offenses (other than purely political offenses), regardless of whether the conviction was in a single trial or whether the offenses arose from a single scheme of misconduct and regardless of whether the offenses involved moral turpitude, for which the aggregate sentences to confinement were 5 years or more is inadmissible.

(C) CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE TRAFFICKERS- Any alien who the consular officer or the Attorney General knows or has reason to believe--

(i) is or has been an illicit trafficker in any controlled substance or in any listed chemical (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)), or is or has been a knowing aider, abettor, assister, conspirator, or colluder with others in the illicit trafficking in any such controlled or listed substance or chemical, or endeavored to do so; or

(ii) is the spouse, son, or daughter of an alien inadmissible under clause (i), has, within the previous 5 years, obtained any financial or other benefit from the illicit activity of that alien, and knew or reasonably should have known that the financial or other benefit was the product of such illicit activity, is inadmissaible.

(D) Prostitution and commercialized vice.-Any alien who-

(i) is coming to the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in prostitution, or has engaged in prostitution within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status,

(ii) directly or indirectly procures or attempts to procure, or (within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status) procured or attempted to procure or to import, prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution, or receives or (within such 10- year period) received, in whole or in part, the proceeds of prostitution, or

(iii) is coming to the United States to engage in any other unlawful commercialized vice, whether or not related to prostitution, is inadmissible.

(E) Certain aliens involved in serious criminal activity who have asserted immunity from prosecution.-Any alien-

(i) who has committed in the United States at any time a serious criminal offense (as defined in section 101(h)),

(ii) for whom immunity from criminal jurisdiction was exercised with respect to that offense,

(iii) who as a consequence of the offense and exercise of immunity has departed from the United States, and

(iv) who has not subsequently submitted fully to the jurisdiction of the court in the United States having jurisdiction with respect to that offense, is inadmissible.

(F) Waiver authorized.-For provision authorizing waiver of certain subparagraphs of this paragraph, see subsection (h).

(G) FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO HAVE COMMITTED PARTICULARLY SEVERE VIOLATIONS OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM- Any alien who, while serving as a foreign government official, was responsible for or directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom, as defined in section 3 of the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 (22 U.S.C. 6402), is inadmissible.

(H) SIGNIFICANT TRAFFICKERS IN PERSONS-

(i) IN GENERAL- Any alien who commits or conspires to commit human trafficking offenses in the United States or outside the United States, or who the consular officer, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Secretary of State, or the Attorney General knows or has reason to believe is or has been a knowing aider, abettor, assister, conspirator, or colluder with such a trafficker in severe forms of trafficking in persons, as defined in the section 103 of such Act, is inadmissible.

(ii) BENEFICIARIES OF TRAFFICKING- Except as provided in clause (iii), any alien who the consular officer or the Attorney General knows or has reason to believe is the spouse, son, or daughter of an alien inadmissible under clause (i), has, within the previous 5 years, obtained any financial or other benefit from the illicit activity of that alien, and knew or reasonably should have known that the financial or other benefit was the product of such illicit activity, is inadmissible.

(iii) EXCEPTION FOR CERTAIN SONS AND DAUGHTERS- Clause (ii) shall not apply to a son or daughter who was a child at the time he or she received the benefit described in such clause.

(I) MONEY LAUNDERING- Any alien--

(i) who a consular officer or the Attorney General knows, or has reason to believe, has engaged, is engaging, or seeks to enter the United States to engage, in an offense which is described in section 1956 or 1957 of title 18, United States Code (relating to laundering of monetary instruments); or

(ii) who a consular officer or the Attorney General knows is, or has been, a knowing aider, abettor, assister, conspirator, or colluder with others in an offense which is described in such section; is inadmissible.

Daca ai fi citit primul meu raspuns ai fi inteles ce am zis.
am zis destul de clar ca cei de la ambasada iti pot verifica istoricul penal si pe baza acestuia sa iti refuze viza. La fel cum si tu dai pe propria raspundere niste raspunsuri la anumite intrebari despre istoricul tau infractional (ai fi stiut asta daca aveai viza de state...).

Cu toate astea NU TI SE CERE CAZIERUl si asta era intrebarea. E mai clar pentru tine acum?

Pai il cere ca sa t il verifice, ce e asa greu de inteles, la interviu te duci cu cazierul si cu celalalte acte in dinti. baiatul asta ti a dat funda ca i ai suflat in trompa, bate drumul plus pierdut timp la ambasada din cauza ta ca l ai indus in eroare, pe langa ca a pierdut vreo 1500 de euro la scl pentru,, formalitati"

Tu chiar nu intelegi ca NU TI SE CERE CAZIER. Stiu ca esti batut in cap rau de tot, ca am mai avut contrari cu tine. Dar intelege ca NU TI SE CERE CAZIER.

Exista posibilitatea ca ei sa iti verifice istoricul infractional, dar asta se intampla de catre ofiterii de la ambasada inainte de interviu. LA INTERVIU NU TI SE CERE CAZIERUL.

Ti ai raspuns singur la intrebare.,, inainte de interviu" inainte sa intri la interviu te controleaza deci tot *** ce am spus mai sus e. Ca toate astea se intampla in aceeasi zi, nu i problema mea ca nu esti in stare nici un amarat de site sa l citesti. L ai pus pe omu asta pe drum ca nu esti in stare sa dai click pe un link si iai suflat in trompa. Sparge bani pe transport si mai sta si la ambasada cateva ore degeaba pana intra ca sa i spuna ala ca ei nu primesc infractori

Ba, nu m-am inselat. Esti greu de cap, dar greu rau de tot.
Nu ai inteles nimic din toata discutia.
Probabil nu prea intelegi ceea ce citesti.

Hai sa iti fac o schema.

Omul aplica la viza.
Aplicatia la viza NU, repet, NU presupune eliberarea si prezentarea unui cazier. PRICEPI? Am luat viza, am fost la interviu, NU am avut nevoie de cazier, NU scrie nicaieri ca trebuie sa iti scoti cazierul, NU iti cere im mod express cazierul. Pricepi sau vorbesc in continuare cu un bolovan?

Exista infinite motive pentru care il poate respinge, daca unul din motive e istoricul lui infactional, ghinion.

Si nu mai umbla cu minciuni ca ai fost pe nu stiu unde si stii tu nu stiu ce. Pentru ca daca aveai viza de state stiai cat de bine le merge sistemul de programari si nu sta nimeni cu orele la ambasada...

Daca in continuare nu esti capabil sa faci diferenta intre TREBUIE SA PREZINTI CAZIERUL LA DOSARUL SI INTERVIUL DE VIZA si e posibil sa nu primesti viza pentru ca ai o condamnare atunci nu mai raspunde ca e clar ca nu intelegi nimic.

PS. Urmatorul tau raspuns, daca va mai exista, sa contina un link CLAR, repet, o informatie CLARA care sa specifice ca la cererea pentru viza si la interviu trebuie sa te prezinti cu CAZIERUL.

| anonim_4396 a răspuns (pentru suntserios):

Alex asta e cel mai idiot user TPU, nu-ti pierde timpul cu el ca iti da dureri de cap.

In continuare ca sa scoti camasa ca l ai bagat in belea pe omul asta te ti tare cu toate ca ti am spus din propia experienta + link fix de pe site ul ambasadei Statelor Unite cu toata informatia care ti da peste nas si dovedeste cat de impertinenti sunteti multi de pe site ul asta obsedati de premile de la magazin sau dupa funde, fiind in stare sa mancati ***** pentru o pereche de casti sau un mouse sau si mai rau pentru o funda

Pana nu vii cu link de pe site ul ambasadei unde se cere expres cazierul raspunsul tau este nul si irelevant

Vezi raspunsul de mai sus, nu sunt singurul care te considera un cretin. Aparent ai fost incapabil sa intelegi si alte discutii

Foarte sigur NU cere niciun cazier. Ca ei iti pot controla istoricul penal e alta chestie. Dar decizia daca iti da viza sau nu tine de interviul cu consulul ambasadei nu tine de dosarul penal.